venerdì 24 giugno 2011

Look #135


I know, I usually am of few words (*-*) but this time I have to spent some for thank so much Teshan for inviting me to be a part of a Style Academy sindication, the premiere fashion photography feed!
I'm really happy to join in this crew and I hope to improve my work being in contact with most of my favorites bloggers :D
And this is my look of the day, enjoy it <3
p.s. In my latest posts I'm writing only the creator's name instead to put the lm because often the stores have moving... anyway feel free to contact me in inworld for any problem^^
Kisses.
Zoe 

Blog

Blog



Skin:   :Filthy:  Ana . Pale . Ice  (alexandra barcelos)
Lip makeup:   :Filthy:  LipLiner1  (alexandra barcelos)  group gift  (joining fee)
Hair:   [kik]hair  -Rena II(coffee)  (as001 Littlething )
Blouse:   .::Y&R::.  Lace Blouse_black_   (ruru brentley)   New!!
Skirt:   ::NINU::   Exclusive skirt 6/11 cherry  (Razt Bellic)  som gift -> here
Boots:  :F:  Adore - Anckle boot - Charcoal  (alexandra barcelos)   New!!
Necklace: ::Happy Finds:: Silver Madam Necklace (AnnoyingJapaneseChild Dinosaur) group gift -yaaayy she's back!!-
Hair ribbon:   [bubble]  Leo Bowie Headband  (Moonbubble Gothly)  New!!
Pose from ~Juxtapose~  (Rain Laval)  New!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento