domenica 10 luglio 2011

Glam Affair - Amelie

Today I'm pleased to introduce the last creation of Glam Affair, Amelie.
I'm very impressed about the rich variety of makeups available, everyone absolutely amazing. My favs are the summer colorful ones, especially the fluo pink!
Amelie comes in 5 different skintones, I'm showing Natural one.
I seriously recommend to try the demos ;)
here's your taxi to Glam Affair

Blog

-Glam Affair-  Amelie Natural - D 05  (aida ewing)
Hair:  [e] Theory - Black 04  (elikapeka tiramisu)
Hair flower:  *SoliDea FoliEs*  Roses Headpiece /kiss  (Mila Tatham)



Blog

-Glam Affair- Amelie Natural - Bl 04  (aida ewing)
Hair:  [e] Little - Blonde 07 (elikapeka tiramisu)
Hairband:  .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Headband V.2 :: LOTUS ::  (lolly carlberg)
Shirt:  [W&B] Claven Lace Blouse EGGSHELL  (Dakota Buck)


Blog

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento