martedì 5 luglio 2011

No look :D

"Penguins" was born as a fashion diary and in almost 1 year of style posts, I've never spent too much words in it about me  (also because my english is quite poor).
But now I feel inspired.
Did you ever feel a beautiful sensation of safe and joy?
Well, I'll try to explain better. Today I found quite by chance myself in a decor store (KaiaGaia) and I'm immediately felt "at home".

Blog

This place reminds me how I really much love in RL decor, architecture, and design.
Every details is so realistic and sophisticated and reflects exactly how I would have a real house... it seemed to sense the smell of lavender in the air! The owner was very kind giving to me the permission to take some shoots (thank you so much Meggie <3 )

Blog

Blog

Blog

There are more to see and I hope you'll like my this little section. Maybe you won't feel the lavender smell as me, but I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this place :)
Taxi to KaiaGaia  (Meggie Decosta)


with love.
Zoe

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento