martedì 24 aprile 2012

Look # 213

Well, you could surely call me a "retro blogger" because I'm not an huge mesh fan. What a bad bad person I am *-*
I mean, mesh stuff is amazing, it moves with your body and blabla but I still continue to prefer a very well done-original prim sculpt to a normal-basic mesh, and not to mention the times when someone told me "I see you transparent!"  and everytime I was like "ok, it's better if I will continue to stay alone on my platform" -.- ...
But a lot of designer has changed my mind recentely (see these shorts from Mon Tissu!!). I keep continue to have some reservations about mesh shoes, bag and updo hair but maybe |even if i don't see the reason in having these kind of stuff in mesh| for the designers is easiest to create them.
Ok. Sorry for the rambling speech :D

Blog


Skin:  *League* Jen Pale PinkChampagne  (Nena Janus)  
Freckles:  *League* Jen Freckles -Pale  (Nena Janus)  
Hair:  [BURLEY] _GaEun_DBrown06  (bella earst)
Innershirt:  (NO) Floral Mesh Tank w/ Leopard Undershirt - Yellow  (Nylon Pinkney)
Top:  Apple May Designs - City Work *Mesh* Sweat Shirts (XS) - Gray  (Apple May)  New!!
Shorts:  {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Medium Wash  (Anouk Spot)  New!!
Shoes:  [SC] Surf Couture - Saturday Moccasins - Tomato  (Emma Gilmour)
Earrings:  .:: BenS Beauty ::.. Tuci Earring Diamond   (snow martiel)  New!!
Bangles:  *League* Wanderer Jewellery Set -Black   (Nena Janus)
Bag:  je suis... le printempts bag  (Julia Merosi)
Pose from .ploom. Midnight  (Steve Cartier)  New!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento