sabato 25 maggio 2013

Glam Affair - Cleo

In the next few hours Cleo will debut at Glam Affair mainstore!
I usually like the smoky makeups and also the red lipstick but this time I decided to play and add some tattoo layers on the Clean version (as always, icluded in each single makeup/skin purchase)... yes, because Aida made several tattoo layers in order to personalize your Cleo: lashes, freckles, gloss and no gloss, nose shapes (!!)...
I am very satisfied how my nose looks with her but there are however 3 different "nose tattoo layer" for personalize your nose: I wore one of them in the picture below for a more french nose effect ;)
and I also so love the "No Gloss Lips" tattoo layer perfect for a fresh look!

cc
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cleo - Europa - Clean E  (aida ewing)
Freckles:  Glam Affair - Cleo - Freckles 2  +  Glam Affair - Cleo - Freckles 3
Lips:  Glam Affair - Cleo - No Gloss Lips ( Europa )
Nose:  Glam Affair - Cleo - Nose B (Europa)
Eyes:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Parchment  (Ikon Innovia)  New!!
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Selma - Browns03  (Truth Hawks)  New!!

Six skin tones (I am using Europa), twelve makeups available, each comes in 6 (yes, SIX) eyebrows options from darkest to blondest.

cleo
                                                Out in few hours!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento